Hypnosis for Weight Loss, Does it Work?

http://markbancroft.com Hypnosis for weight loss does work. Your conscious mind represents a mere 5% of your mind. Your subconscious mind is the other 95% of…

Myoflex Participates in Wellness Day

On Saturday May 26, 2012 Myoflex attended Wellness Day at York Care Center in Fredericton NB. Employees at the Center had the opportunity to experience a wide selection of holistic health…
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *